How to Apply
Eligible students will:
- Create a 2-5 minute video (maximum 5 minutes) on ONE of the following topics:
- How can you raise awareness of fibroids
- How fibroids has affected you or a family member
- Upload your video to YouTube and title it “Beat Fibroids Scholarship Program by “Your Name””
- In the video description please include a link to this page: https://www.beatfibroids.com/beat-fibroids-scholarship/
- Once your video has been uploaded, email the active YouTube link to: [email protected] along with your name, mailing address, and telephone number.
- In your video make sure to include the name of the college you are attending and your area of study. Please give all the details in your video. We will be judging your video on how engaging, creative, and informative it is.
- The winning contestant will be given 2 weeks to claim their scholarship. Otherwise, we will have to pick a new winner.
Who Can Apply
- 18 years or older.
- A student enrolled full-time in a U.S. institution for graduate or undergraduate program. (U.S. territories are excluded)
- An American citizen or lawful permanent resident, currently living in the United States
When is the Deadline to Apply?
This is an ongoing scholarship offered 3 times a year. All essays must be submitted by Jan 1st, April 1st, and August 1st. A scholarship winner will be chosen and notified within 4-6 weeks of the deadline dates.
Award Amount and Rules
$300, awarded 3 times per year. The award will be sent directly to the financial office of the winning student to be used only towards tuition, books, or other school fees.
Selection Process and Notification
Beat Fibroids management staff will review all applications thoroughly and objectively. The winner of the scholarship will be contacted via email.
Winning entries will be published on the Beat Fibroids blog, along with the first name of the author. By submitting an entry, each candidate agrees to allow this publication of their work.
Please direct all questions to Farhana U., the owner of Beat Fibroids, at [email protected].